Monday, July 24, 2017

Blog Entry #9: Class Refelection

This summer I've learned a great deal of new programs and systems that will help in my future classroom. Being exposed to the vast amount of information available for free to teachers was wonderful and very enlightening. I'm most excited to use programs like Remind to keep in touch with students and their parents outside of the classroom. Quizizz is another one I find very fun to use. It's been great to learn how to properly incorporate blogs, videos, presentations, and all kinds of interactive tools, some of which I didn't even know existed. This course has definitely made me want to use more technology in the classroom, not only for my own ease of teaching, but in order to keep the students engaged and excited to learn. It's been a very eye opening experience and I'm looking forward to learning how to use many of the tools I've been shown more in depth on my own. Thank you to Mrs. Fetner for making this a smooth, fun, and very informative summer course!

No comments:

Post a Comment